Every interaction with our Application or Website automatically generates information from the mobile device and/or computer or browser. This information includes the universal ID#, IP address, cookie information and the requested page. A record of all of it is kept on our server logs that helps us recognize your browser or device, the pages in our website that were visited and by how many people.
The information so collected is used in aggregate form and in a manner that ensures the users’ anonymity. Our partners have access to this aggregate usage data as this helps them understand how frequently and for what purpose(s) our site is being used by people. This further assists our partners in providing you with optimal user experience.
Placing a cookie on your device for example can help us keep track of what products and services you seek and have viewed in the past on our website and then provide you with relevant recommendations and ads. There will be additional information about similar products that might be available either with us or third parties associated with us. It is provided in a non- personally-identifiable manner to a third party website that you may frequent.
Artisna may contact the user by push notifications, emails and/or other means. In case you do not wish to be contacted via any of these means, feel free to indicate the same by altering your account preferences or settings accordingly.
We DO NOT rent or sell a user’s personal information in personally identifiable or any other form to anyone. We however, DO share a user’s personal information only in the following manner:
- Access to your personal information is granted in personally identifiable form only to third parties in situations where they (businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with) may provide or may have provided services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with artisna.com). This is to ensure that you can recognize it when any of our affiliated businesses is associated with such a transaction or service rendered. Do note that your personal information will be shared with that affiliated business only to the extent deemed suitable by us in relation to the transaction or service.
- Artisna from time to time may employ services of certain companies, individuals, websites and/or agents to perform certain tasks on its behalf. This may require us to share a user’s personal information to enable them to provide products and/or services to the user. Note that our agents DO NOT have any right to use this personal information otherwise or beyond what is deemed necessary to assist us (Artisna.com) in performing such tasks.
- In certain cases a user’s personal information may be released. This is when Artisna believes in good faith that this release would be necessary to:
- Comply with laws;
- Enforce or apply our conditions of use;
- Enforce or apply our other agreements;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the website Artisna;
- Protect the rights of our employees, users, or members or others.
Our users also get the opportunity to interact with their FaceBook friends and share their experiences online using our social platform connect feature. You need to be logged into both Artisna and Facebook, to use the website’s social connection function.
Artisna will link your FaceBook profile with your account on Artisna in case the email addresses match. In case they don’t, you can still link them after you have confirmed that you are the controller of both the accounts.
Joining Artisna through Facebook
In case you are not registered on Artisna as a user, you can join us by simply using our FaceBook connection. Our social media connect function will ask you to enter your FaceBook credentials and then provide you the option of registering and joining Artisna. Managing your Artisna activities on FaceBook becomes easy. To know more please refer to your social website account’s privacy settings.
What Qualifies As Public Content?